About Me

Saturday, March 29, 2008

20 Days until surgery

I am a 33 yr old, mother of 2, wife of handsome sweetie for the past 9 years, and am very excited to be having rhinoplasty/septoplasty....April 19. I will go to Dr. Gates, ENT. I had sinus surgery 8 yrs ago d/t blocked sinuses...now I am repeating that procedure, plus correcting a deviated septum and decreasing the size of my broad nasal bridge/small bump. I've posted a front view (with my husband)-as you can tell, my nose is not an attractive part of my face. Looking forward to toning it down a bit. :)

1 comment:

Britni Caden Shea said...

Hey there! thanks for visiting my blog! Maybe we can put links on our blogs to eachother's blogs? You are so pretty and your husband is quite adorable himself, you two make a beautiful couple. Your nose is cute, but I certainly think it will be amazing after surgery. It will compliment all of your pretty features. Hope we can stay in touch and support eachother along the way... this might be a long road for both of us. God bless!!!
-Britni