About Me

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Day one post-op!!






Well, it's 5 am and I'm up for the fifth time, so I decided to update my blog. Can't sleep for long periods of time-must be b/c I'm in the recliner. Also, been icing every time I wake up, so I guess that's good. I did well-surgery was good (except they told me after that my heartrate dropped into the 40's-that's nutty)-no cpr needed :) I recovered with a bolus of iv fluids.

Anyhow, I get 2 sponges removed today-then I have no packing, so that's good. If you notice in my pics, he has 2 black strings attached to the sponges and they're pulling on my nostrils pretty good. I think the "pug" look I have going on right now can be attributed to that. If not, I now have a new nose resembling a pig.

Also, so far the only bruising is on the bridge of my nose, none around my eyes yet-still wondering if that will show up in a day or two? (Sorry that there's 2 of the smae pic-I have no clue how to delete that image-even went to help options and can't do it-any suggestions? )

Thanks, again, for all your support-you guys have been awesome! :)

7 comments:

Britni Caden Shea said...

Aww you look amazing! I'm sooooo glad to see you survived and did so well! I can tell its gonna look awesome!!! The pig look will DEFINATELY go away so no worries. Can't wait to see what's under that cast :-) Take care!
-Britni

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!! looking amazing already!!! wow! and your smile doesn't look so affected like mine was...lucky girl! So happy for you..can't wait to hear more!

Jenny Cruz said...

Does the surgery hurt? And congratulation girl, you looks so happy with your new noise. Please update us more once those white cloth will removed permanently. So excited to see the result of rhinoplasty on you.

kerrianrichard said...

Congratulation for successful getting done the nose surgery. The surgery is very best and perform the best result. exited to see you new nose.

nose surgery

Thomaschrishan said...

What is the patient who deviated septum lead to complications such as sinusitis and otitis.

water treatment chemicals

Thomaschrishan said...

Such as "what should I expect from my nose, the nose, good candidates for a nose. For me, I can find a surgeon, nose or not? ? Recovery time after the germ is nothing ".

recirculating boiler maintenance

Anonymous said...

I think you are taking hcg drops and because of this you are looking so slim