About Me

Friday, February 6, 2009

Almost 10 months out






Well, I am at almost 10 months post op. I had originally planned on having revision rhinoplasty by now, but the timing hasn't been right. Also, the surgeon that I am interested in, Dr. Naderi in Northern VA, requires that you be one yr post op. Additionally, I am planning on doing a figure competition in Richmond, Va on May 16. If I win, my husbands says he'll pay for the revision without balking. :))...as of now, he doesn't really see the need for a revision. Also, I'm training and don't want to be put out by a nose job recovery. So, hopefully, I'll be having a revision in June. My goal is to have the surgeon make the right side of my nose be symmetrical to the left (up near the nasal bridge)by shaving down that big bump, bring my deviated septum to center, and maybe decrease the size of the tip. Not so concerned about the tip as it looks ok to me. Here are some pics from last week...my before pics can be seen in the archived blogs from april 2008.

5 comments:

plastic surgeon los angeles said...

I think it is done quite well...better not go for another surgery...sometimes it gives negative results.

Plastic surgeon Los Angeles

Atlanta Plastic Surgeons said...

The surgery has gone off very well.there is a lot of advanced techniques that almost make sure that the cosmetic surgery is a success...provided you are with a team of experts.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeons

Unknown said...

Well, there are quite a amount of methods and treatments that can be used to get rid of these problems; these can either be natural or man made.

nose lift Philippines

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy,

Your results look fantastic! You obviously found a well-qualified plastic surgeon. Thanks for sharing your story with the world. Even though it may not be easy to put yourself out there (bruises, swelling, and all), people who are considering a nose job or revision rhinoplasty will certainly appreciate you taking the time to help them know what they will be getting themselves into.

All the Best to You,

Dr. Theodore Diktaban
NYC Nose Job Plastic Surgeon

gameboysmile said...

Thanks for sharing this very helpful piece of information. In reality, there are many reasons for rhinoplasty surgery. Generally speaking, most procedures are done to either improve appearance by altering the shape or changing the size of the nose or to alleviate an issue caused by a structural abnormality or injury.

Filipino rhinoplasty surgeon